Welcome to our home, the Bamboo Lodge, We invite you to feel at home as much as you can,
while keeping these house rules in mind. We wish you a wonderful stay.
* Feel free to use anything in the fridge or cupboards in the lounge. All food is complementary and for communal use.
* We do not tollerate any illegal drugs on our premesis. Failing to comply will lead to the persons removal from the lodge.
* Only our staff may opperate the fire places, with exception of the outdoor fireplaces. Ask the staff for more
info on making outside fires.
* Boys pee either in the urinal or sit down on the toilet, respect the facilities please.
Toilet paper can be flushed, please don't throw anything else in the toilet.
* Clean up after yourself and others.
* You brake it, you buy it.
* Remember you are a guest, be as respectful to our home and others as possible.
* We have camera's in many places, by entering the lodge, you agree to being filmed.
* Please comply with our trash seperation system to help us recycle.
* When leaving or entering the lodge’s gates, please make sure the gate closes behind you. We have a lot of animals here that otherwise might escape.
* After 22:00 no loud music or sound outside.
* No pets allowed.
* Please don't feed our animals.
* Stay on the walking paths.
* Staying at the lodge is at your own risk. Management is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items, nor do
we accept any responsibilty for personal injuries.
* Check out is on the day after the last workshop before noon.
* Checking out must be done at the reception. Please return your welcoming package in good standard
to receive your deposit back from us.
* No refunds.
* If you have any questions, please don’t hassitate to contact any of our staff for help.